Digital Program Frequently Asked Questions


Students   |   Facilitators and Administrators


How much does the HSCP/DP course cost high school students?

Please contact the HSCP office at 816-235-1165 for 2015-2016 rate information.

More information regarding fees can be found on the HSCP/DP Fee Information page.

When do I have to pay for class*?

Students are enrolled in a year-long course will be enrolled in the spring semester (Jan - May) and billed in late February or March.
*Chemistry students will enroll in Fall 2015, and will be billed October through December.

How do I access my information online and/or make an online payment?

This information can be found on the pay bill page.

How do I get a copy of my transcripts?

Transcripts can be requested from the Registration and Records Office.

Note: Transcripts are kept on file at UMKC. If you need to send a copy to a school, you will need to contact the transcripts office at the link above. Your transcripts will not be sent to you or your high school or your college of choice automatically at the end of the school year. You must make a request for this to happen.

How can I find out my final course grade?

Your high school teacher should be your first contact. You may also refer to the Registration and Records information regarding Grades, transcripts, records and privacy. Your grades will be available after the end of the course and all exams and grades have been submitted. This is approximately the beginning of June.

How do I know if my UMKC credits will transfer to another college?

Only the college you will be attending will be able to determine if the course will transfer and for what course it is equivalent to. The Course Equivalency page may help if you are transferring into UMKC or have taken other UMKC courses.

How can I withdraw from a course before the cutoff date?

If you need to withdraw after the cutoff date, you will need to petition for your withdrawal. Follow the directions on the Petition for Withdrawal form.

What is FERPA and how can I project my information?

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Please visit the FERPA Information page for restriction information.

How do I get to UMKC?

  • Campus Map. We are located on the Volker Campus. The HSCP/DP office is located at 5201 Rockhill Road, KCMO 64110.


Facilitators and Administrators

How do I get my username and password?

  • First, you must have submitted all necessary information to the HSCP/DP Office. Please review the instructor eligibility handout for further information.
  • You will need to contact the UMKC Call Center (816.235.2000). Request your username and password. They will need to confirm your identity. Usually, this will be the email address you submitted on your Personal Data form.
  • If there are any issues, please contact the HSCP/DP office.

How do I get to UMKC?

  • Campus Map. We are located on the Volker Campus. The HSCP/DP office is located at 5201 Rockhill Road.

How do I remove myself from UMKC's alert system?

Follow the instructions on the Pathway help: UMKC Alert page.




Important Dates

December 17, 2017

Online application and Tuition Assistance.

January 19, 2018

Enrollment forms due to HSCP Office.

February 28, 2018

Last day to submit Tuition Assistance applications online.

March 02, 2018

Deadline for 100% refund and drop without record (notify HSCP Office).

March 16, 2018

Deadline for a 50% refund and W grade (notify HSCP Office). No refunds after this date.

March 20, 2018

First payment - 33% of Spring 2018 balance due.

March 30, 2018

Deadline to withdraw with a W or WF grade (notify (notify HSCP Office) Late withdrawal petitions required after this date.

April 20, 2018

Second payment - 66% of Spring 2018 balance due

May 11, 2018

End of term. Retroactive withdrawal dates required

May 20, 2018

Third payment - 100% of Spring 2018 balance due.